A leading full-service consumer communications agency are looking for a talented Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join their growing design and property team. A key name in the PR industry, you will be joining a team renowned for its work with trendy, luxury, and dynamic accounts. If you have experience working with design and property clients and believe you can bring your knowledge and skills to this specialist role then this is a truly exciting opportunity for you! You will be given tonnes of responsibility from day one, whether that be regularly being in contact with stakeholders, working with the Account Director on strategy or securing coverage with the media contacts you have already made. So being a people person is an absolute must!
The Account Manager’s job:
- You will be the first point of call for your clients and assist in day to day operations
- Use your creative flair to develop creative angles
- Generate consistent coverage across all your accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Meeting deadlines for key deliverables
- 2-3 years’ experience having previously worked on a portfolio of property, design and interiors clients within an agency setting
- Enjoy story-telling with an ability to create a range of media materials
- Passionate about your clients’ industries and possess great knowledge of the wider environment
- Ability to secure coverage
- A key eye for wider trends, topics and industry relevant news
- Be a dynamic leader, who has some management experience in a previous role
- An ability to prioritise workload and thrives in a busy agency environment
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!