My client are an Oxford based corporate comms agency (with flexible/WFH options),are looking for a strong,corporate, Social Media/Digital Account Director or Senior Account Director, to work on one of their largest clients, who sit in the very exciting and forward thinking, agricultural tech space!
This role will suit a corporate comms professional who may have the additional experience of social and digital, or, a social and digital professional who has sat within a digital team of a corporate agency, working on corporate issues for their clients. You ideally will have agrochemical, pharma, tech or health sector knowledge and would understand some of the mainstream corporate pieces like financial results, M&A etc. IR experience is not needed, though familiarity and literacy on those issues would be helpful. You must breathe social and love to create appropriate narratives and content.
Background and experience
- Corporate Communications, ideally agency and/or in-house
- Expert in social and digital communications across all social platforms
- Excellent Project Management experience, plus high attention to detail and meticulous planning skills
- Excellent writer; able to create content with the right tone of voice and navigate / manage all senior comms across multiple platforms
- Global market management
- Strong, confident but diplomatic personality with excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders with gravitas.
- Techand agricultural experience an advantage
- Solid leadership/management/team supervisory experience – adept at managing and coordinating suppliers and project teams to deliver.
- Languages an advantage
The business is a small/medium sized agency, with a professional, knowledgeable and super smart, senior management team, who respect and offer their colleagues a great environment to work in. This role can be a contract or permanent hire. If your current level is either side of the above, please still get in touch as all options are open and with an extremely busy forecast, roles can be amended and created.