Haymarket Media Group is a global media, data information and analytics company. Our purpose is to create trusted, premium specialist media brands that build powerful communities and drive valuable conversations.
To work with the UK Editor in Chief & UK Editor to create a programme of content that makes up the core of the premium Knowledge subscription tier, this includes new product development. This individual will be expected to project manage the delivery of all content and products that drive our Knowledge subscription tiers. This includes the bi annual CMO reports and any special reports (such as School Reports & Best Places To Work) that form part of the Knowledge tier. To ensure that the content delivered within the Knowledge tiers is of the highest quality and value.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties:
- To be accountable editorially for the delivery of our most valuable subscription-based content
- To work with the Head of Subs Marketing and the Business Director to ensure the content included within the Knowledge subs tiers is reviewed, developed and consistently offers value and insight for our most valued readers
- To use extensive industry knowledge and editorial acumen to spot new ideas for in-depth reports that can be added to the Knowledge tier subscription offering
- To write a regular column, at least once per month
- To write and commission regular long form features and analysis, including making use of Campaign and 3rd party data
- To take charge of the bulletin for Knowledge subscribers, to launch on a weekly basis
- To project manage key reports such as School Reports and Best Places to Work, ensuring smooth development of these products each year
- To develop new high value content ideas for inclusion within our Knowledge Subs offering
- The post holder will be responsible for the editorial report summarising the CMO Outlook bi-annual survey, which will require the post holder to work closely with both the Campaign AI team and R3
- The post holder will work closely with the Campaign AI team to ensure that the Quarterly Global forecast report, that is produced by the Intelligence Team, is appropriate for inclusion in the Knowledge subscription tier.
- To work closely with the global campaign content teams to ensure that all Knowledge tier content is only made available to premium subscribers in each region
- To work closely with the global campaign content teams so that any appropriate content from other regions can be made available to Campaign UK knowledge tier subscribers and vice versa
- To build relationships with key information providers that can assist and support the development of the high value content for the Knowledge tier
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
Why work with us?
Our people are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and our talented teams ensure we produce brilliant content for our readers and event attendees. Thanks to them we have over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will impact world class brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
The Haymarket way
Our values aren’t just words – they’re the way we do things at Haymarket and influence our culture. Our team's success is fuelled by the dynamism, creativity and expertise of our people. But more than that – it’s crucial for us to behave with independence and integrity: towards each other, towards our audiences and towards our clients and partners.
Equal Opportunities Statement
As a global business operating in diverse markets, Haymarket is inherently multicultural. Globally we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talent who reflect the communities we serve. We equally recognise our broader responsibility to society as a whole. We will use our power and influence to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within our markets.
As such, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!