Based in Wolverhampton, the successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Client Services & Stakeholder Relations.
The Communications Officer is expected to lead all communication and engagement activities with Partner Funds and Stakeholders.
Assist the Head of Client Services & Stakeholder Relations in all matters relating to Client & Stakeholder communications & engagement as well as internal communications.
- To lead on the production and maintenance of all presentation materials including internal and external documents (Staff Newsletter, CEO Blog etc.)
- Ensure that the Corporate website content is continually updated and maintained
- Lead on the preparation of Client meetings and stakeholder events (Company AGM, Annual Stakeholder day Product Information Day, Shareholder meetings)
- Promote LGPS Central within the investment community and Partner Funds. Maintain LGPS Central brand quality
- Prepare Media and Press Releases as required
- Assist with the maintenance of communication databases.
- Take lead responsibility for monitoring media and Press activity
- Maintain integrity of the LGPS Central Brand
Take lead on social media output
- Experience of working in a Client facing communications / relationship capacity, preferably within an asset management or professional services company
- An understanding of investments and financial markets is highly desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, particularly within local government is also desirable but not essential
- First class interpersonal, collaborative and communication and presentation skills.
- Must be articulate, presentable and confident
- Must be a proficient user of PowerPoint, Excel, Share Point and WordPress. Experience of using Meltwater would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of dealing with media would be useful
- Degree preferred, but not essential
Relevant experience within field
- Head of Client Services & Stakeholder Relations
- Executive Directors, Board, Non-Executive Directors, Heads of Service, Portfolio Managers and other LGPSC staff
Partner Funds, Shareholders, Journalists / Media, Graphic Designers
Adhere to Company values and behaviours.