This top 5 B2B PR agency specialises in integrated PR campaigns for financial services, professional services and corporate clients. Based in the City, their team of around 30 consultants have a particular expertise in corporate reputation management, digital and social media, copywriting, media training, brand consultancy and event management. They work with some huge clients including a multinational financial services company (covering insurance, pensions and investments), and a 'Big Four' accounting firm.
They're a sociable team and they have a lot of fun together - even during COVID, they enjoyed regular virtual socials and once back in the office they'll be able to utilise their in house bar! They also have a very relaxed culture, with a flexi working policy for all team members and a strong emphasis on work-life balance.
The Role: Account Director
The new Account Director will be working with a mix of clients from the financial and professional services industries, across insurance, mortgages, wealth management, banking and law. You would report into the Head of Financial Services and have a team of juniors reporting underneath you. You will be running the day to day operation of the accounts, liaising directly with senior clients and media, whilst also leading on strategic planning for the campaigns.
The ideal Account Director will:
- Currently work in a PR / Comms agency at Senior Account Manager or Account Director level
- Have corporate PR experience across a variety of financial and/or professional services clients
- Be a solid client handler, being able to manage the day to day of accounts
- Have strong media contacts in nationals - print, online and broadcast
- Have experience managing team members
The successful Account Director will be offered a basic salary between £45k and £55k.
- A contribution private pension scheme
- 25 days holiday allowance, which increases to Unlimited Paid Holiday after 3 years, plus additional days off from Christmas Eve through to New Year's Day
- Money towards the set up of your home office
- Private health cover
- A monthly allowance to spend on wellbeing
- An iPhone and laptop for work use
- Flexible working opportunities - can work from home 2-3 days a week
If you have the relevant experience for this Account Director role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on email@example.com or 0203 826 1222