Seven Hills is recruiting a Senior Account Manager to join its fast-growing tech team and lead high-profile campaigns for some of the UK’s most influential leaders and organisations in the digital economy.
Seven Hills is an award-winning communications agency and a top 15 UK tech PR firm delivering major global and national campaigns for changemakers.
The appointed Senior Account Manager will be joining a team of media relations specialists focused on driving issues-led campaigns that tackle some of the biggest debates at the intersection between tech, policy and social change.
The role requires someone with 3+ years of agency experience with a strong track record of delivering excellent results for clients and a deep understanding of media relations and the press - particularly across the tech, business and investment press.
The successful candidate will be experienced managing client relationships, leading internal teams and a proactive self-starter who can hit the ground running with a clear brief.
We are a close-knit team with a flat structure that promotes initiative, autonomy and responsibility. Senior Account Managers will be expected to get stuck into the day-to-day client work and proactively secure opportunities to tell the stories of our clients.
This is an exciting time to be joining the company, with lots of potential for career progression and the opportunity to work with some of the most high-profile entrepreneurs, industry leaders and investors in the UK.
Seven Hills is based in South West London with a flexible working policy. We offer a highly competitive package of employee benefits to best support the physical and mental wellbeing requirements of our team – including 28 days annual leave, early finishes on a Friday, wellbeing workshops, dedicated volunteering days, virtual physical activity sessions and funding for professional development.
A number of our clients are based across international markets – particularly in the US and across Asia – offering regular opportunities for international travel and the chance to gather global campaign experience.
- Leading client campaigns and being responsible for delivery against KPIs
- Team management and development
- Supporting with day-to-day running of client accounts
- Media relations, pitching stories and proactively finding opportunities and angles, writing and distributing press releases and opinion editorials
- Strong media relationships
- Drafting content – media pitches, opinion editorials, press releases, and web copy
- Assisting with research and production of thought leadership reports
- Assisting with development and management of social media platforms and content
- Support with event planning and event execution
- Involvement in the business development strategy – identifying leads, drafting proposals and joining pitch teams
Attributes & Experience
- Team player
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work across a range of client accounts
- Appetite for knowledge and improvement
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, clients and the media
Competitive salary for the right candidate with generous broader holiday, wellbeing and development package.
Seven Hills is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
Candidates should submit a CV and cover letter via the apply button, sharing relevant experience and explaining why they want to join our ambitious, fast-growth team. Applications should be submitted by 24th June 2021.