We are looking for an exceptional and passionate Social Media Manager to join one of the most important and highly valued global Foundations that focusses on defining, assessing and enhancing governance and leadership across an entire Continent.
This is one-off opportunity to play a part in helping to steer the creative social media strategies and campaigns around the Foundation’s initiatives. You would also take part in global events (so languages would be helpful, in particular French, Portuguese, Arabic or African), manage community and influencer programmes and plan and create content.
- A genuine interest in being part of a charitable Foundation
- Four or more years of relevant digital communications experience
- A demonstrated familiarity with development issues, with discussions and debates around governance, democracy, international affairs and policy
- Experience of supporting digital efforts around high profile events
- Familiarity with digital planning tools such as Airtable, publishing tools such as Hootsuite and Buffer as well as CRM and content management systems
- Familiarity with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, as well as image banks
- Experience with high profile organisations and initiatives in EMEA is desirable
- Knowledge of French, Portuguese, Arabic or African languages will be beneficial