Probably safe to say that this year, Healthcare PR has never been more valued, more needed or witnessed a greater acceleration in new business. And this London agency is no exception as they urgently look to add an Account Director and Account Manager to their growing healthcare team. You would lead a strong, talented team on a portfolio of award-winning established accounts and newly won business, with an opportunity to mix pharma, med tech and consumer health.
The work spans across patient engagement, advocacy, disease awareness, digital and social influencer programmes, product launches and comms related to all stages of the product lifecycle - in a variety of interesting therapy areas, currently including oncology, respiratory health, diabetes, rare diseases, infant nutrition, addiction and mental health, women’s health.
This independent, agile agency has a reputation for being insight-driven and is recognised for its healthcare and MedTech work in the UK and is also expanding globally. They work in a collaborative and supportive way in a non-hierarchical management style, have incredibly talented people in their teams and are looking for a dynamic senior lead to enhance the agency’s expertise.
Great benefits on offer including those specifically related to remote working as well as excellent holiday allowance, high-quality training and a strong work community. This is a huge growth area and the teams within this agency operate within a flat structure, so you can explore and develop in all areas of communication.
Work with a portfolio of award-winning accounts and new brands helping to shape their voice in the marketplace – pharma, med tech, devices and OTC are in the mix
- Be part of the leadership team
- Gain significant exposure to the commercial side of the business
- Develop and support junior team members as they navigate through their career
- Help to grow the healthcare portfolio and shape its offer in the next phase
- Build your own role in a rapidly changing business and communications landscape
- Stay ahead of the curve with access to excellent training and development programme
- Passionate about ethical and pharmaceutical health, med tech and consumer health
- Track record of working on challenging, high profile healthcare campaigns
- Strategic and insightful thinker who can build strong connections with clients and offer robust and sound counsel
- Good understanding of clients’ business and communications challenges and can develop smart, insight-driven strategies
- Proactive, creative and brave, able to offer clients and the agency fresh ideas, new perspectives and original, meaningful work
- Excellent knowledge and strategic understanding of the UK media landscape across all channels
- Excited about growing accounts and looking for new opportunities to generate business; track record of leading and winning pitches, development of producing proposals and new business presentations
- Robust operations and financial management skills
- Strong team leader, committed to the development of team members through coaching, training and mentoring
- Excellent communication skills
- Can see communications programmes through from the beginning to the end of a product’s life cycle over short and long term