We have a fabulous role for an Account Manager or very strong SAE to join this wonderful agency with a boutique feel and a global presence. If you have wanderlust and are looking for something exciting and different, this is the role for you. You will be working in their travel, lifestyle and leisure division, managing 3-4 big clients across travel, lifestyle and leisure. The role is a mix of integrated comms so you will need experience of media relations, social as well as influencer etc.
This is a great time to join them as their clients are raring to get back out there and get people back on holiday! These are big names in travel and will involve you in some travel to some very cool destinations. You will need a keen eye for a story, be digitally savvy, creatively minded and organised! If you speak languages that would also be a big bonus but it's not essential.
The team and culture are truly fantastic, and they have superb training and development
Based in C London but working remotely still but with flexible plans to work from home and office again with international travel too!
· Develop and cultivate relationship with the client and external audiences.
· Oversee day-to-day client projects and/or events to ensure the quality ofwork meets client’s objective and does so in a manner that provides value.
· Assist in the management of account administration duties such as billing and financial reporting.
· Recommend and implement initiatives that improve the public’s perception of the client.
· Oversee all aspects of major events for client.
· Organise and host press trips.
· Create and planning campaigns across social including Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Twitch.
· Devise influencer outreach campaigns.
· Handle special media enquiries.
· Review materials (e.g., pitch letters, news releases, backgrounders, factsheets, bios, newsletters) prepared by Senior Account Executives, Account Executives or Assistant Account Executives.
· Develop tailored staff development plans for junior staff working under their supervision
· Develop materials on complex issues (e.g., Q&As, speeches, collateralmaterials).
· Develop, pitch and place positive stories by and about the client inappropriate business, trade and consumer media.
· Cultivate positive client presence in all media through releases, contact and responsiveness to inquiries/requests.
· Maintain clear and consistent communications between the client andaccount team consistently providing strategic advice and counsel.
· Partner with client and other communications firms (i.e., ad agencies) to develop and complete communications plan.
· Research, assist and present new business proposals.
· Develop original research, surveys, and market studies for existing andnew business proposals.
· Develop complete communications plans for clients.
· Strong oral, writing and editing skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to supervise and motivate account staff.
· Knowledge of influencer marketing landscape and trends
· Strong influencer marketing skills and relationships
· Proven social media management skills
· Ability to handle and manage stressful situations.
· Ability to develop and present new business pitches.
· Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
· Strong ability to develop and deliver presentations and pitches to clients.
· Ability to think creatively.
· Ability to plan strategically and globally.
· Ability to write strategic materials for client.
· Comprehension of the financial aspects of the business.
· Comprehension of performance management.
· Computer literacy.
· Availability to travel as needed to off-site meetings.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and passion
· Team player
· Honesty, integrity and trustworthiness
· Quality of work
· Staff management
· Staff development
· Presentation skills
· Creative problem solving
· Extensive professional experience with a minimum of 3 years of agency/PR
· Consumer, digital, broadcast, journalism or travel comms experience.
· Broad understanding or public relations.
· Broad understanding of travel industry and client.
· In-depth knowledge of media relations from key trade publications tonational outlets.
· University degree.
· 25 days annual leave + office closed between Christmas and New Years
· 10 days sick leave
· 5 Summer Days in addition to Annual Leave
· Opt-in private medical and dental
· Group Life Assurance scheme
· Auto-enrolment to pension scheme with 4% employer contribution, 4% employee contribution
· Annual season ticket loan for travel expenses in excess of £2,000/annual spend
· £250/annual wellness benefit
· Opt-in bike to work scheme
· Enhanced maternity leave above and beyond SMP
· Mobile phone subsidy
· Bonus schemes