Finn Partners is a full-service communications agency. Our Financial Services team works for sophisticated financial institutions such as corporate and investment banks, fintechs, credit rating agencies, analytics providers, financial market lobbyists and insurance brokers. Combining intelligence-led news generation and thought-leadership campaigns, Moorgate focuses on communicating its clients’ expertise using a range of content generation and media penetration strategies (as well as events and digital media). It also acts as a trusted collaborative partner with a deep understanding of client sensitivities.
This person will take the lead on servicing a range of clients, delivering high-quality media results that meet or exceed client goals. The AM will devise creative strategies that utilise traditional and digital/social media and will develop client content, including media materials, online content, media pitches, bylines and Q&As and participating in media outreach.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a demonstrated ability to produce written documents targeting different audiences
- Manage work streams and serve as day-to-day contact with clients
- Conduct outreach to reporters and editors that results in favorable media coverage, incorporating clients' key messages
- Track and understand key client industry issues and how they are impacted by regulatory activities
- Serve as point-person with stakeholders, external organizations, partners and vendors
- Write strategic memos, media pieces (including op-eds and LTEs), backgrounders, client-ready reports, and briefing documents
- Collaborate with colleagues from other teams and offices to maximize the effectiveness of the client program
- Manage quality of work by demonstrating professionalism and team leadership
Ability to produce high-quality results under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work well within a dynamic team environment
- Address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Communicate effectively with team members
- Actively develop team and provide coaching and feedback
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong research, writing, and editing skills.
- Creative strategy development and execution.
- Excellent client communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to supervise and motivate account staff.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Messaging and brand development experience.
- 3-4 years experience, preferably within an agency atmosphere
- At least a 2.1 degree from a Russell Group (or equivalent) university
About Finn Partners
Named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week, 700+ of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up Finn Partners. With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education, and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing, and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world-class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/diversity-statement.html.