We’re looking for an outstanding social media specialist to join our corporate communications team and drive our online presence. We're scaling fast and this is a great opportunity to leave your mark through designing our social media strategy and owning our global social content.
CMR is one of the country’s most exciting companies to join. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot, Versius. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of patients all around the world.
Reporting to the Corporate Communications Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Community management: The day to day planning and management of our global social content and channels, working globally and with in-market teams
- Developing a social media strategy for the company
- Regularly monitoring platforms and being proactive in responding, creating content and driving engagement with target audiences (business, surgeons and hospitals)
- Owning the planning for content publishing on social channels, to include planning, drafting, scheduling, publishing and reporting
- Leading on the optimisation of content on social based on results
- Advising CMR functions (People team, professional education, marcomms, product marketing and brand & creative) on content to be developed for best results on social
- Driving the development of the social media policy for the business, and being the brand advocate for social media across the company
- Copy development and tailoring content from across the business to optimise it for social media
- Monitoring for communications issues relating to CMR or its products on social media, and working with a cross functional team to manage
- Working with international markets to drive proactive paid and organic social media campaigns that raise the profile of the company and its products
Naturally you’ll be a confident communicator, but we would also like you to:
- Have significant experience in either a social media/ digital agency, or in-house in developing and driving a global social media strategy, both paid and organic
- Have experience of working in a highly regulated healthcare industry
- Have experience of managing external agencies
- Be proficient in managing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube with ideas around the best channels to optimise and reach our target audience (business, surgeons, hospitals)
- Have awareness and general understanding of the global social media landscape and the latest trends
- Not accept the status quo, challenge the business and bring lots of ideas for how to maximise the use of our social media channels and help make CMR one of the world’s best surgical robotics businesses
- Have experience of enterprise social media management platforms
- Have a passion for how healthcare and technology can improve people’s lives
This role is based in Cambridge UK, but there is flexibility for remote working.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package including non-contributory pension, private healthcare and a bonus scheme. In addition, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork. CMR is committed to promoting a diverse, open and collaborative work environment – a place where we can be ourselves and succeed on merit. We believe an environment like this is where ideas can truly flourish and balanced with a healthy dose of fun, it ensures that our people stay and develop. We welcome applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!