Are you an experienced PR account management across B2B Tech, Finance, or ESG? Are you a PR professional who is looking for a new challenge? Is there a voice inside your head that is saying “I’m ok where I am” and you have been in your current place of work for a couple of years?
It's time to spread your wings, work on new accounts, exposure to different activities, grow and develop your people skills. Agencies are buzzing with the excitement of new people joining, winning new accounts, growing after 18 months of worry, let yourself be part of it, and embrace change.
Account management a crucial and essential stage of your career and a level that may span across one or two agencies, you are the primary “go-to” person for their clients and the person whom all account activity flows through. You will identify and delegate both upward and downward tasks for the benefit of the client’s account.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, owning and accountable for all key account processes.
- Turning briefs into plans and actionable tasks, then managing the SLA’s ensuring the correct people are working on the relevant activity.
- Client management, being the main point of contact, managing day-to-day activity and queries.
- Creation of content across press releases, bylined articles/blogs, social posts, awards, and speaker submissions, client reports, etc.
- Develop and refine creative PR campaigns.
- Influencer relation management, developing and maintaining relationships, opportunities identification, list management, pitching, newsjacking, social media campaigns, and their effectiveness.
- Take responsibility for teams’ awareness of relevant news and media debates, be up to date on all trends within the industry.
Is this you?
- 3 years in a suitable PR role, or a hybrid role of PR, journalism, marketing, etc.
- Experience in client handling
- Understanding of Technology or F/S sectors or ESG landscape
- Solid understanding of PR and its place within the overall marketing mix
- Experience of being part of a pitching team.
- Proven account management experience
This is an urgent hire for the agency, if you are interested in the role, please apply asap
You MUST be living in the UK with the right to work without the need for a visa or sponsorship as my client cannot offer work sponsorship or visa provisions. This role will be London-based once restrictions allow.