We’re looking for a Corporate PR Account Director for a dynamic and successful healthcare communications agency. While knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector is helpful we are also happy to train and fast-track the right candidate. The role is perfect for someone looking for a new career path in healthcare with the opportunity to work on top pharma corporate brands.
The Agency employs a diverse team of 50+ including creative thinkers, writers, scientists and digital communications experts. Part of a global healthcare network, you will work with agency peers as well as colleagues in US and ROW.
We have an open mind about where you work although our offices in King’s Cross are amazing! More important is your ability to get on with your team, to be accountable and supportive. Our values are curiosity, confidence, collaboration and compassion and these values sit at the heart of the Agency, driving our approach to the work and our people.
The Candidate (Corporate PR Account Director)
You should have:
- At least 5 years working in corporate communications, involved in internal and external initiatives
- Experience of delivering thought-leadership programmes and writing executive level communications
- Ability to develop innovative corporate responsibility programmes and understanding of the future of the corporate conscience
- Strong media strategist and planner, able to develop compelling corporate narratives that will engage with multiple audiences
- Excellent understanding of using digital channels for employee engagement
- Ability to instil confidence in clients at all levels from comms managers to senior execs
- A passion for challenging convention to deliver innovative stand-out work.
If you have not worked in the pharma sector, then you will need to learn fast and be self-motivated and curious. We are interested to understand the advantages of bringing in someone from a different field and will support with a fast-track L&D programme.
If you know Pharma then an appetite to grow the corporate comms work in our Agency is an advantage.
What’s on offer
- 30 days holiday per year
- £1,200 individual budget to spend on career development coach
- Fast-track L&D programme tailored to the individual
- In the first instance please send an email to Jennie Talman, executive advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org describing what you are looking for from this role and why you consider yourself a strong candidate. Please send in no more than x words.
- A shortlist of candidates will be invited to participate in a 2-stage interview process over 5 working days. This will involve your line manager and a colleague at your level.