We are looking to grow our Communications team! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growth business with bold ambitions.
We are seeking an enthusiastic new recruit with two to three years’ experience in a comparable role at a UK agency or political environment. You will have a keen interest in the media, comms and campaigns. With proven experience of delivering for clients, you are now ready to leave your comfort zone and join a dynamic team at an important time in our growth.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Acts as day to day lead on accounts, fostering positive client relationships and servicing the account to time – taking accountability for ensuring actions are recorded allocated and actioned effectively
- Takes a leadership role with Executives, supporting their development and managing and reviewing their work on account teams
- Takes responsibility for delivery of status reports and other client reporting
- Able to undertake independent research tasks and complete them to a high quality
- Assisting with business development and takes on a role in pitches
If you have two - three year’s experience in a professional environment, you’re now looking for the next challenge and would relish the opportunity to join a fast paced consultancy please get in touch!