PR Account Manager – (Account Director)
We are looking for a PR Account Manager – Account Director level (Maternity Cover) to join our boutique PR agency, which specialises in Property and the Built Environment.
You will drive account handling and project management – overseeing junior members of the team. The first point of contact for clients on all day-to-day activity, you will be brimming with creative flair and have input into devising and delivering PR strategies. You’ll be proactive and collaborative, generating high impact press coverage and delivering influencer and social media campaigns for your clients.
Accounts you will work on include a luxury property developer and a major housing association. Experience in property is desirable, but not essential.
Working in a small and supportive business, there will be plenty of chances to make your mark on the company – and lots of opportunities for professional growth.
Team fit is extremely important to us – so we are open to varying levels of experience between Account Manager and Account Director level, so if any of this job spec sounds like you, please get in touch! This is initially a maternity cover role – a 12 month fixed term contract – with potential scope to extend.
- Is a primary point of contact for key media – generating meaningful coverage across property, interiors, lifestyle and news media.
- Develops relationships with new media contacts for Faust PR.
- Manages influencer campaigns.
- Leads on strategy for social media channels.
- Supports junior team members in content creation and community management.
- Creates complex pieces of content – Press releases, Q&A’s, Award Entries etc. – confidently, with little input from the senior team.
- Supports and guides junior members of the team in content creation, providing helpful feedback to aid their progression.
- Generates ideas for one off events.
- Takes the lead in the delivery of events – including buyer events, press briefings and large scale public events for up to 1000 people.
- Is the lead point of contact on a number of accounts.
- Communicates with clients regularly and provide updates on activity, seek feedback or provide advice.
- Takes the lead in meetings with clients on relevant accounts.
- Inputs into budget tracking.
Team Relations and Line Management
- Comfortably mentors and guides junior members of the team.
- Delegates and offers training and guidance on tasks, supervising the workloads of junior members of the team.
- Leads on in-agency reporting their own accounts to line managers and in team catch-ups, demonstrating a clear overall responsibility for the delivery of day-to-day activity on accounts.