We are looking to bring on board a Director who enjoys thinking strategically about reputation challenges, who is brilliant at corporate communications and passionate about helping to develop and articulate Hanbury’s offer. The ideal candidate is hungry to tap and expand their network to drive client results and Hanbury growth.
As future leaders of the company, Directors play a pivotal role managing both ‘up and down’ internally and with clients. Directors are instrumental in the development of the firm, across the design and delivery of plans for quality, talent and growth.
Responsibilities will include the following:
Leadership and management
- Setting clear goals and priorities for teams, and holding people above and below to account for delivering them.
- Supporting the team to develop and deliver communications plans to meet those goals.
- Drawing on the full expertise and resources of the firm to develop and deliver advice that helps our clients build and protect their reputations.
Thinking and doing
- Leading from the front drafting strategy recommendations, communications materials, etc.
- Giving our clients counsel even if our view isn’t what they want to hear.
- Using data to underpin our strategies with insight.
- Growing and evolving the work we do (our services) and how we do it (our process and structure).
- Playing a role in identifying and winning new business opportunities.
- Excited to be part of a dynamic team, working with clients from a range of industries.
- We expect you to have at least 7 years’ experience, preferably in strategic communications consulting
- Not afraid to break new ground and find new ways to solve old problems.
- Dedicated to producing high quality work and going the extra mile.
- An entrepreneurial approach, with the ability to think on your feet.
- Have an interest in current affairs and how it impacts corporate clients.
- Enjoy working with people with a diverse range of backgrounds and opinions.
- Personable, respectful and a team player.