This is your chance to inspire healthy lifestyles through creative healthcare communications that disrupt, provoke and educate. This PR agency is keen to hear from Account Managers or Seniors who are looking to enhance everyday life and transform and inspire people’s health futures. You would join a team whose mission is to tell the stories of brands and deliver innovative solutions for today’s health and wellness challenges. A world where patient communities are more connected and empowered than ever before.
This PR agency is like no other. As a majority employee-owned company, everyone has input into how the business runs and an indirect stake in it. They’ve won awards for employee support and development as well a stream of agency of the year and campaign awards.
The search is on for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join the team and to work across a number of high profile Consumer health, B2C and Healthcare, Lifestyle and innovation accounts. This position would suit a candidate looking for progression within a fully integrated agency that combines creating opportunity with producing the right media messages whatever the platform or audience.
- Acting as the day-to-day account lead and client relationship manager across a number of accounts
- Managing delivery of client programmes including planning, content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement and reporting
- Developing campaign ideas and producing high quality content
- Managing, supporting and coaching junior team to ensure delivery across client business
- Supporting directors with business development across existing and prospective new clients
- thought-leadership, high level media and influencer relations
- Participation in development and presentation of new business pitches and new business programmes
- Experience in sectors that include consumer health and wellbeing
- A good understanding of the media and influencer environment and a sense of what makes a good story
- Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detailWorking in a fast paced environment and have a calm, confident approach to client handling and team management
- A genuine enthusiasm for consumer facing research and innovation
- Experience of implementing digital and social media campaigns; inspiring online communities
- The ability to combine practical skills with a strategic mind to create memorable results
To apply for this role please send your cv to: [email protected] or call 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting ref CF0606