£37-£45K + Bonus circa £10k; Based in central London in amazing offices, this unique agency works with high-net-worth individuals across all sectors, from entrepreneurs to philanthropists and sports stars. Think Sunday Times Rich List and you’ll find their client base. They now seek an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager who wants to join a rapidly expanding team and work across communication strategies, reputation management and media engagement.
As an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, you will have a background in either B2B or consumer, and you’ll want to make the move over to private client PR and reputation management. This is an interesting and varied role for a rising PR consultant who is looking to work in an exciting sector for an impressive client base. If you love writing, devising strategies and working on PR & media communications then this is the perfect role for you, along with this there will also be times when you’ll work across crisis communications as well as issues management. You will also devise attention-grabbing stories to generate coverage while having your eye on the news and business markets.
- Experience within B2B/B2C considered and ideally from corporate, financial or HNWI sectors.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with the media.
- You’ll be social media savvy – however, they will have in-house expertise.
- You’ll have a ‘nose for news’ and you’ll know what generates interest.
- Ability to execute strategies and generate coverage.
- Excellent PR and media relations and communications skills ideally agency side.
- Base salary of £37-45K.
- Annual profit share-based bonus capped at 20% of salary (circa £10k)
- Superb career opportunities as they are growing rapidly and have exciting expansion plans.
- Personal £3k budget for specialised training.
- Prestigious private client list.
- Company pension scheme.
- Three days paid volunteering work at a charity of choice.
- Laptop and phone.
- Great socials and team lunches including summer and Christmas treats.
Please apply online or by sending your CV to [email protected]. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361 206 for a confidential chat.