Support the development and implementation of this major league investment firm to deliver their global communications strategy including financial, corporate and product PR and internal communications. This role is suited to a corporate communications professional with strong asset management experience, particularly within alternatives/ hedge funds.
This world-leading investment management business boasts expertise in a range of investment strategies and asset classes. The culture is described as busy, demanding yet supportive. They invest in people, listen and give employees the opportunity to make a difference as everyone is viewed as an expert in their discipline. This filters through to the communications team which is valued across the business.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Senior Communications Manager role:
- Act as a number two to the Head of Communications, leading the team to deliver best-in-class communications, reputation management and media relations – deputising when needed
- Develop a strong understanding of the strategy, messages and sales and marketing objectives across a range of geographical areas in order to effectively support strategic and tactical reputational activity globally
- Create impactful and high-quality communication materials, including writing/proofing of press releases, media Q&As, thought leadership content, briefing documents, client communications, and internal communications
- Take charge of coordination of media meetings and interviews including advance briefings, assisting with press coverage monitoring, analysis and distribution as required
- Support the team with delivering internal communications initiatives, including Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Take the lead on creation and delivery of external speaking programmes for senior spokespeople
- Support management of the firm's global network of PR agencies and other department service providers
- Occasional writing and editing of internal newsletters
Key attributes and experience for this Senior Communications Manager role:
- Corporate communications experience within financial services - strong alternatives/hedge fund experience is highly desirable
- PR Agency experience at Associate Director/ Director level advising financial services companies on corporate comms in particular investment management, real estate and hedge funds
- Could also be working in house at an investment manager at least at Comms Manager level or more
- Comfortable operating at C-suite level or excited about the opportunity to do this
- Genuine interest in investment management and strong knowledge of the industry and products, including ESG/RI
- Flexible as the workload is varied and diverse
- An efficient worker, discrete and a self-starter
- Enjoys networking both internally and externally to develop strong relationships
To be considered for this Senior Communications Manager role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 07917 875 669 or [email protected], or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -