This fantastic, ambitious, central London PR and media marketing agency is on the lookout for a bright AE/SAE to work across an eclectic mix of clients in the tech, fintech and broadcast tech sectors.
You will already be an assertive team player, articulate and organised and with great interpersonal skills, possibly with two maybe three years PR experience within consultancy and ready to step up to the next level. Ideally with a B2B tech background although a passion for this sector with solid experience in another sector would also be considered.
This brilliant role will offer you:
- Opportunity to join an expanding, high profile tech practice
- Writing a wide range of good ‘story-telling’ content
- Have real ownership and responsibility for driving forward programmes
- Work closely with clients to develop programme strategies and results driven tactics
- Advising clients where necessary
- Understanding client strategy and account work-loads inside-out
- Work as part of a team, remotely or in fabulous new central London space
- Reporting into a collegiate, hands on Director
You will need to be an articulate, strategic thinker who is well organised and has excellent written and communications skills. You will also need a demonstrable interest in and knowledge of the B2B tech industry. Contribution to all new business and marketing efforts are encouraged, so new business experience, proposal writing and presenting would be an distinct advantage, with natural digital know-how as a given.
This is a boutique business, driven by hard working, enthusiastic people who are ambitous and eager to learn. A dynamic company with a great collegiate working culture that rewards talent and commitment. If you want a challenge and the opportunity to really shine, this could be for you.