NEW Digital & Social Media Account Manager OR Senior Account Manager with one of London's top creative, integrated agencies.
Our client is currently looking to rapidly grow their digital team. It's a really exciting time for them, winning loads of new accounts with lots of campaigns/projects coming up.
Salary: Up to c.£40,000
Size: Medium (50-60)
Culture - Our client has one of the best cultures out there. They win a HUGE amount of awards year on year. The whole team are down to earth and supportive, you will never feel alone. They are creative, passionate and ambitious. No matter what level you are, you will be supported and it's the perfect place if you want to continue growing and learning, creating amazing results.
Your job is to make the company and clients stand out online through engaging and innovative social media campaigns. Solid knowledge of how digital tools add value to strategy and performance, you will be comfortable working to a strategic level, but will also be heavily involved in project and campaign delivery.
Acting as a guardian for all social media outputs, you will devise content strategies, monthly plans, and will manage asset creation to ensure all outputs are optimised for social channels and meet strategic goals. You will also be responsible for sharing this knowledge with your colleagues, and clients on a consultancy basis.
This role demands ambition, knowledge, and a passion for social channels and as well as the ability to deliver projects on time and results which go beyond expectations.
- Use consumer insights and digital marketing knowledge to develop social media and influencer strategies - either as part of integrated marketing plans or as standalone projects.
- Push innovation in their digital strategies, keeping on-top-of what’s next and what they can do to make their campaigns different and interesting.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools including; Sprout Social, Facebook and Google Analytics – giving constructive recommendations for improvement.
- Utilising analytical digital tools, you’ll help other teams within the agency show value in their campaigns, providing core insights and knowledge where relevant.
- You’ll use social knowledge to help source influencers for campaigns – ensuring they meet both technical and brand requirements.
- You’ll have sound knowledge, understanding and experience of managing all social media channels, and will train and oversee a Digital Executive in feeling confident to take over day-to-day management.
- Management of influencer campaigns – you’ll help brief creators and ensure the content they deliver is on-brand and on brief.
- Effectively setting up and manage clients’ digital advertising strategies across a range of social channels, maximising their budget and always advising clients and the agency on new/innovative advertising tools/strategies to maximise campaign reach.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with digital clients by regularly contact via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face.
Please get in touch with your CV to discuss further and review the full JD!