We’re looking for a talented, strategic, and level-headed Consultant (Account Director level), with global brand reputation & issues management experience to join our team.
You will have experience in delivering industry leading client counsel at pace and have a deep understanding of how cultural and political topics (via a true connection to the editorial and social agenda) are affecting the world of sport and youth culture. Supporting the brand to navigate challenging cultural conversations and to develop industry leading strategies to define how a brand should and could show up around its purpose.
You’ll be a second to none communicator, managing multiple internal and external stakeholders across all levels and markets. Providing teams with guidance to pro-actively and reactively tackle the global news agenda.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has delivered successful issues management for global consumer or sports brands, supporting them to communicate with their audiences at pace with transparency, authenticity, and a human voice.
Work will be inspiring, varied and challenging and include:
- Experience with one of the world’s best sports brands
- Being part of a driven and ambitious team
- Management of client relationships – across all levels
- Market and client liaison
- Truly embedded across the full breadth of the brand with a direct line to stakeholders of every level
- Using data and insights to strengthen approaches and measurement of successes
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Be a confident solo decision maker, able to solve complex issues at pace
- Able to adapt tone of voice, and approach, to ensure all matters are handled sensitively and true to brand, audience and subject
- Strong client handling and leadership skills; upskilling wider team on the nuance of issues handling
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively
- Strong written skills with excellent attention to detail, particularly under pressure
- Global communications experience is a prerequisite for this role
- Please note, given the nature of this role, regular out of hours work is to be expected and will include weekend working hours