Our client has won some of the industry's most respected awards not only for the work they deliver for their clients but also for the best place to work recognising training, development, and the importance of their employee’s mental health.
They are looking to hire an Account Manager to join their rapidly growing and successful Social Media team, you will be accountable to a couple of main clients allowing you to really get to know your clients’ needs and build meaningful campaigns to deliver the message via social media, content and working across the influencer landscape.
You will be responsible for…
- - Campaign planning and delivery.
- - Client management – being the client’s main day-to-day point of contact, working with initiative to pre-empt the client's need and proactively offer ideas, adding value to client calls and meetings.
- - Writing and Research – produce written materials, proposals, content calendars, ad copy, evaluation reports.
- - Project Managements – owning the organisation and admin of your accounts to ensure campaigns are fluid and ran without our disruption. You will always have a handle on the account financials. Confident in your abilities and happy to share and pass on knowledge to those you manage/mentor.
- - Organised and methodical with a natural ability to manage multiple projects.
- - Confident communicator with exceptional presentation skills
- - Team payer
- - Appreciative of best-in-class campaigns and content – always striving to deliver your best work.
- - Able to immerse yourself into your client’s industry, building on your knowledge and understanding to produce innovative and award-winning campaigns.
- - Have in-depth knowledge of established and emerging social media platforms and their functionality.
- - Analyse social media campaigns and make recommendations for future campaigns.
If you have a strong agency or consumer-focused in-house background and looking for a new role that will elevate your career to the next level look no further and apply now.
Please note this is a hybrid opportunity 2 days a week in the London office and 3 days from home, you must be eligible to work in the UK without a visa or sponsorship.