A PR Account Manager, who is looking for career progression and has excellent writing and media relations skills is needed to join a PR and Communications agency based in the heart of Oxford. This is a rare opportunity for a PR Account Manager to make a real impact on the development and delivery of crucial communication campaigns for high profile clients across the globe.
You can either work from their office in Oxford or London – you choose.
Employing a message first approach, this PR and Communications agency is renowned for delivering campaigns that create real momentum and tangible results for clients within the international energy, maritime and financial services markets. Owing to continued success, the agency is now seeking a PR Account Manager to join its passionate and talented team, who enjoy an open and honest working environment where everyone is encouraged to think on their feet and take a hands-on approach.
The PR Account Manager will learn from the best and get the unique opportunity to be involved in all aspects of agency life. Whether you are building amazing relationships with clients, exploring new ideas, managing external resources, it will be your essential input that ensures clients are kept happy and work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
In short, you play a key role assisting the development and successful delivery of high-profile PR and marketing campaigns, working on the development of impactful client communications and collateral (ranging from press releases and media content, through to marketing, blog and website copy).
To qualify... You should be a PR Account Manager / Senior Account Executive / Marketing Manager/ Communications Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar role (agency or in house, we don't mind);
- You are an excellent writer and communicator;
- The drive and willingness to learn and grow within an agency environment;
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- A willingness to take on responsibility, learn quickly and progress fast.
- An interest in renewable energy, maritime and financial services markets would be a bonus as would a Hubspot-certificate or training.
If you can write like a dream and are looking for a place where you'll tackle big problems alongside some of the most dynamic and resourceful people you've ever worked, in a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to suggest ideas and get involved then this might just be the role for you!!