Are you ready to embark on your next mission within food, drink and FMCG PR?
Of course, you are. Things are really heating up again in this industry and for this company, as they are working on some brilliant campaigns with their existing clients’ remit; they are proud of the longevity of their clients, so you can really get your teeth stuck into each food/drink account (no pun intended).
They really stand out from the crowd with their fresh, vibrant approach and the huge household names they work for; this is a great chance to really establish yourself within the communications industry. They also extend to the charity sector, meaning you will be working for real change and have fun doing it!
Plus, what better place to work as they begin going back into the office; Oxford Street; the heart of shopping and retail.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have some experience in trade PR as well as working on some consumer briefs on a range of food and drink brands.
- Will have started to build up some great contacts within existing and relevant media
- Have some social media experience as this is a part of some client’s campaigns
- Take on early managerial responsibilities, managing and nurturing junior members of the team
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis; with the manta of ‘quality over quantity’
- Have a key role in organising events and being a champion for great organisation within the agency
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!