We are working with a well known Financial Services organisation to find a Media Relations Manager to support their Insurance business.
- Day to day media relations, both proactive and reactive. You will have strong press office experience, and ability to develop and build relationships with key target media.
- Work on proactive projects, research and campaigns to enhance the reputation of a brand within the Group or at a Group level.
- Provide Corporate Affairs input to support delivery of projects or where appropriate deliver projects and initiatives within relevant business areas.
- Identify, escalate and mitigate emerging risks as appropriate to protect the reputation and interests of the Group and colleagues.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- A background in Financial Services (ideally Insurance but not mandatory) is required, this can be from either in house or agency side.
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further please apply ASAP with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.