We’re on the hunt for a Senior Account Director or Account Director who’s looking to sit at the top table by working across big consumer brands that have an ESG message, working closely with CEOs and crafting comms and strategy to build global reputations.
The work has a strong sustainability focus in sectors from retail to sports entertainment, FMCG and higher education and will include shaping the corporate communications strategy and leading the campaigns as part of a wider integrated agency team.
Key to this role is a passion for driving client reputation through thought leadership and a finger on the pulse of societal and lifestyle trends.
- Work on major international retail, FMCG, education, entertainment client portfolio
- Shape corporate communications planning and strategy
- Lead the execution of a major agency client as part of a wider team
- Work with the Account Lead on planning and delivery of business-led initiatives
- Share best practice, training and development with more junior members of the team
- Day to day client management responsibilities and client counsel
- Work in a blended agency team environment
- Experience in managing global accounts
- Skilled in corporate comms and consumer brands
- Strong media relations and press office skills
- Experience in issues management
- High-standard writing skills
- Able to offer counsel to senior clients
- Strong presentation skills – verbal and written
- Efficiency in project management, across multiple workstreams
- Great team management, mentoring junior team members and managing campaign elements
- Project management and eye for detail
To apply, please send your cv to [email protected] quoting ref: CF0614 or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295