C Recruit Ltd have been lucky enough to have built many solid partnerships with amazing clients. We recruit for our clients on a retained basis which means no other recruiter in London is working the roles. Rest assured we know our clients very well and stay in touch even way after you've joined their teams. We feel this is even more important now, especially after the last year and a half regarding covid-19.
We are working on a new Associate Director retainer for one of our top clients who focus on Financial Services aswell as Fintech clients. You would be joining one of the leading, global, fully integrated communications consultancies to support their activities across a range of varied and high-profile briefs. They have won award after award and have offices here in London and across the states.
They are a firm who are truly committed to developing their staff. They invest and engage to ensure you are on track for your next promotion (We know this for a fact following previous candidates we have helped join the team already).
If you’re serious about delivering quality work and want to be part of a firm that has consistently raised the corporate comms bar apply today to discuss!
We’re looking for someone with;
- Deep and extensive FS experience (and media contacts) together with intellectual agility and the ability to develop compelling, innovative content that can shape the news agenda
- An outgoing personality, enthusiasm to get stuck in and confident
- Experience in delivering and managing projects from start to finish
- Confidence managing to ensure teams are delivering against set objectives and deliverables
- An understanding of integrated campaign strategy including paid activity
- A creative mindset – enthusiasm to lead and contribute to client and agency-wide brainstorms to generate fresh and exciting ideas
- Experience developing proposals and plans both for client set and to support new business
If this role sounds interesting contact one of us here at C Recruit Ltd today to discuss ASAP! We also pay referral fee's should you know of a friend seeking new employment.