Want to help people feel different about work? We do too – and we’re looking for best-of-the-best communications talent at all levels of experience from Communications Consultant to Principal Consultant to join our 150-strong team.
Who are we? We’re Gallagher Employee Experience & Communication, and we’ve been helping employers engage, motivate and inspire their people for more than 20 years. The perfect blend of large consultancy and agile agency, our 150-strong multinational team of passionate employee communicators works with iconic brands to reach 10 million employees every year.
Who are you? You’re a passionate communicator with a hunger for creating market-leading work, a commitment to building next-level customer solutions and a knack for elevating every aspect of the employee experience – from transforming workplace culture to championing the physical, emotional, career and financial wellbeing of employees.
Sounds like a match made in heaven, doesn’t it? That’s because it is!
What might you typically be doing?
Dependent upon your level of experience you could be:
- Maintaining and developing a portfolio of clients by providing high quality advice and communication consultancy to an agreed budget
- Managing clients and consulting with them on the best and most appropriate communication solutions to their needs and which are aligned with any wider communication strategy
- Drafting and project managing these solutions through to implementation, working closely with internal teams and external suppliers
- Identifying and proactively developing new business opportunities
- Providing a professional high quality service to all clients, colleagues and other third parties
- Not only meeting but exceeding both internal and external client expectations
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role in Communications
- Service orientated: outstanding customer service, translates client needs into engagements, demonstrates commerciality in their actions, established network of clients internally and externally, developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong, confident verbal and written communication/presentation skills at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate effectively with Corporate clients at Board level (MDs/FDs) and senior people in external organisations
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, solve problems and develop workable solutions
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work, including ability to produce high standards of documentation
- Proven project management capability and experience
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites and other Gallagher offices as and when occasionally required
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Last but not least, we look for people who are friendly and collaborative; people who share our values around honesty and integrity, and who are passionate about what they do.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a very competitive package, including superb staff benefits, we offer you the opportunity to join a growing business with truly amazing career development potential. We offer hybrid working from any of our offices in London, Liphook or Wakefield.
We want Gallagher to be the organisation that all of our people are proud to be a part of, and where everyone can call themselves one of our team. Where our culture is embracing of difference, where you can be the best and, perhaps most importantly, be yourself.
We are all different in some way. If we were all the same, and all thought the same, we would be vulnerable as a group. By welcoming and encouraging diverse opinions and backgrounds within our organisation, we will have a healthier, more innovative and ultimately more profitable business.
We are part of Gallagher, a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customised solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.