Live anywhere in the UK and join this outstanding, forward thinking London based Tech PR agency that genuinely supports positive impact and is relentless in its passion to be purpose driven. Due to smashing all new bus targets they are now in the enviable position of looking to hire an Account Director and Account Manager who will thrive in this rewarding and sustainable environment. Whilst they are global, (offices in 20 cities worldwide) their hiring approach is entirely driven by the local market and focused on how and where people want to work. They stand by their mantra to value kindness above all else.
The agency believes wholeheartedly in empowering their teams to give everyone full working autonomy to enjoy the benefits of a vibrant (and fully environmentally friendly) office location with the freedom of working elsewhere. They are one of the few London businesses selected to be part of the Mayor’s Climate Challenge initiative and are relentless about equal opportunities, personal development and a work/life balance that works for everyone. They aim to remove bias for promotions, celebrate ambition, offer unlimited holiday, annually donate percentage of profits to charity and are completing their B-corps certification.
Their technology clients reflect their own business beliefs and values and are brands that support this commitment to accelerate positive impact for people and planet.
You would be an active driver on technology client business and play a key part in delivering multiple
Campaigns (no more than 5 or 6) while supporting and furthering clients’ ambitions and team performance.
- Confident client management and ability to deliver sound strategic counsel.
- Strong writing ability - able to confidently develop materials that follow the strategic
- direction of each client.
- Able to develop a good understanding of your client’s business and industry sector and build trusted
- client relationships.
- Able to develop a solid understanding of the media and influencer landscape and confidently show
- vigour in achieving top-tier meaningful coverage aligned with clients comms & business objectives.
- Able to competently deliver insights reports and competitor tracking for clients.
- Be confident devising a framework for impactful client reporting and evaluation
- Experience of supporting new business development and organic proposals
- Good financial acumen
- Ability to work and manage flexibly across different teams
- An in-depth knowledge and interest in the tech sector, specifically cyber security, AI and ecommerce, and how these technologies can use their reach to better the world we live in
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience managing teams and bringing projects from inception to execution
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Excellent self and team management skills (time management, personal accountability etc.)
- Strong project management skills
If this sounds like something you’re keen to hear more about, please contact either Anne Carter or Tanya Ferris directly on 0203 397 7543 or 07929 008295 / 07702 186088 and send your cv through to [email protected] quoting ref: CF0610