Head of Mischief at Paddy Power
Reports to PP Marketing Director
Location: London/ Dublin
The PP brand team have a proud heritage of ambitious, innovative brand activations, from shaving the Brazilian rainforest to “Unsponsoring” the likes of Huddersfield Town, it is part of what makes the PP brand truly differentiated and something that we are committed to continuing to deliver into the future. As such, we are hiring for a new Paddy Power Head of Mischief, who will be free from the shackles of everyday Marketing to think about and deliver THE REALLY BIG STUFF for the Paddy Power brand across UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the PP Marketing Director, the Head of Mischief will be responsible for developing & managing a portfolio of major brand projects for the Paddy Power brand, both domestically and internationally. In addition, given their subject matter expertise, the Head of PP Mischief will also feed more tactical mischief ideas into the PP PR teams to execute.
Working closely with the PP Marketing Director, the successful candidate will identify, plan and execute major brand activations which are aligned to the PP brand's purpose, drivers, and values with the objectives of driving brand fame.
The Head of Mischief will partner with stakeholders across the PP marketing function to ensure that all major activations are fully integrated and amplified across all customer touchpoints.
- Work with the PP Marketing Director to identify insight-driven activation opportunities that will contribute towards delivery of strategic PP brand objectives.
- Own and drive the idea generation process.
- Manage external Agency partner relationships.
- Create detailed project plans which are continuously updated.
- Drive process to leverage and exploit existing internal creative pool.
- Deliver best possible execution of each campaign, every time within budget.
- Coordinate all parties involved with campaign – to drive 360 integration and amplification across all customer touchpoints.
- Deliver campaign assets ahead of time.
- Ruthlessly interrogate each campaign to find ways to improve.
- Provide comprehensive post campaign summary which can be shared at executive management team level in timely fashion
- Owning the internal PR of the major brand activations (aka Mischief) delivered (including explaining the process followed, the “why” behind the activation and articulating clearly the ROI/VOI for PP)
- What does ‘the next big thing' look like and how do we get there? What does the future of advertising look like and how well positioned are we to dominant?
- Who else is doing what and how can we do it better.
- Ensure we think clearly and smartly at all times and always look to the future.