This PR agency is like no other. As a majority employee-owned company, everyone has input into how the business runs and an indirect stake in it. They’ve won awards for employee support and development as well a stream of agency of the year and campaign awards. As luck would have it, they are looking for a talented and ambitious Corporate Account Director to join the team.
You would play a pivotal role in leading fully integrated, international campaigns across a range of businesses in the energy, education, retail, property sectors as well as professional services and business advisory companies. Clients are at all stages of growth from global enterprises to fast growing start-ups and scale-ups.
The search is on for an ambitious and commercially minded Account Director to join the team and to work across a number of high profile Corporate accounts. This position would suit a candidate looking for career development within a fully integrated agency that combines creating opportunity with producing the right media messages whatever the platform or audience.
You would be delivering the client communications programme including the achievement of outstanding media coverage, social engagement or political impact that drives real business outcomes for the client.
- Leading on the client programme and client relationship to deliver the results within the budget and time
- Deliver creative and exciting integrated plans, pitching to and agree with clients
- Mentor and motivate the teams within the client portfolio
- Organically grow client business
- Support and participate in new business and agency marketing activity
- Maintaining high-level media and influencer contacts
- Be involved in all aspects of the communications programme execution across media relations, content, stakeholder, thought leadership, policy
- Experience in Corporate communications across some of following sectors; retail, energy, education, property, professional and business services
- A good understanding of the media and influencer environment and a sense of what makes a good story
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail working in a fast paced environment and have a calm, confident approach to client handling and team management
- Experience of implementing digital and social media campaigns; inspiring online communities
- The ability to combine practical skills with a strategic mind to create memorable results
To apply for this role please send your cv to: [email protected] or call Anne Carter on 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting ref CF0611