A fabulous new brief has just come in for us to find a new account director to work in one of the most topical and influential sectors globally right now. This is an amazing opportunity to work with major energy providers; never has PR been more vital in this sector and one of the top PR agencies in the world needs you.
- Ranking in the top 5 globally, this is one of the most widely respected and recognised PR agencies.
- This agency works with some of the biggest household names in the energy and industrials sector yet maintains a friendly and down to earth team.
- Their clients consist of blue-chip brands and FTSE 100 companies across all sectors.
The Account Director’s Role:
- As an account director you will shape communications planning and strategy.
- You will get exposure to a senior team, meaning an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and find the right opportunities to shine.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients and industry sectors on a range of high- profile projects.
- You will offer counsel to senior clients, be their ‘sparring partner’ when needed.
- You will be using experience of working with B2B and B2C clients.
- You have agency experience, and ideally multi-market experience.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and changing environment.
- You already have strong media relations and press office skills.
- An impressive track record in a recognised PR agency, with a matching portfolio of achievements in B2B + B2C.
- Great interest in energy and industrials sectors with a desire to make a difference in one of the most pressing matters globally.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!