Health Communications Account Manager - £30-35,000 + bonus
We’re looking for an Communications Account Manager to help us continue to transform people’s health while achieving business objectives. Help us continue to stand out from the crowd and achieve our next stage of growth.
A breakthrough agency
Evergreen PR delivers health transforming communications for some of the UK’s biggest health organisations and is the PRCA and PR Moment New Consultancy of the Year.
We’re completely virtual - meaning you can base yourself anywhere that you can be productive. And we’re fully focused on delivering business and health outcomes, meaning you won’t waste your time on work that doesn’t move the dial for clients and for us.
Since launching in November 2019, we’ve won an enviable client list including Quorn Nutrition, the NHS Personalised Care Institute, the Royal College of GPs, Ascenti, OutsideClinic and the British Tinnitus Association. And we’ve won eight industry awards. Due to our growing reputation for excellent work that achieves business outcomes, we’re seeing a huge increase in demand for our services and we’re managing this growth in a way that protects our team and ensures that we can maintain the high standards that we are becoming known for.
The agency is led by Chartered PR professional, Leigh Greenwood, current PRCA Professional of the Year, who has been working in health PR for 15 years. Leigh leads an exceptional team that understands how to deliver outcomes and not just activity.
A pivotal role
We’re on the lookout for an exceptional PR professional who wants to help achieve our purpose of transforming health. This is a special hire for us because it will help Leigh and the rest of the team to play to their strengths. You will have the opportunity to grow your role in one of the UK’s most credible agencies, doing important work that improves people’s health.
You will be an exceptional writer, with strong organisational skills who can demonstrate the interpersonal skills that allow us to build better relationships with clients, journalists and other sources of influence. To be considered for the role you MUST:
- Believe in our purpose of transforming people’s health through excellent communications - and we’ll be looking for evidence of that
- Be able to build meaningful relationships with a variety of stakeholders, from clients, to journalists, to politicians - and we’ll be looking for proof of this ability
- Be a great writer, creator, organiser and problem-solver who has a track-record of exceptional results - and we will want you to be able to demonstrate this
- Be hungry to learn so that not only will you raise your game but you help us raise ours too.
We are an agency that wins big clients and important projects because of our ability to solve problems. By appointing you we hope to further improve our capability to deliver exceptional work. A core purpose for this role is to enable Leigh to remain free to deliver at his creative and strategic best. By doing so you will enable us to further drive up standards and bring in more high value clients that allow us to deliver on our purpose of transforming health.
Be part of the Evergreen journey.
- £30-35,000 per year
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bonus day off on your birthday
- PRP Bonus and Christmas thank you
- £1,500 Learning and Development allowance
- Structured personal development plan and the opportunity to learn from Leigh via frequent 121s
- Award-winning Equipsme health and wellbeing plan, including private GP 24/7, annual health check and physio, optical and dental support
- Home office tech and the chance to work from anywhere you can be productive
- NEST pension
- Fully funded CIPR membership
- PRCA Corporate membership
Along with your CV submission, please also include a covering note with your response to the following following two questions.