Financial PR & Investor Relations - Sustainability, Investment Management & Technology
Top London Agency
Are you savvy Financial PR specialist with a passion for growing AIM listed and small cap listed companies? If so - read on!
Based in the heart of the city, this London based financial PR agency are actively searching for a Senior Consultant to work across 6-8 retained accounts.
You’ll be working across a mix of small cap & AIM listed growth stocks in the Sustainability, Investment Management & Technology space.
Extensive C-Suite exposure and Investor Relations work.
Company Benefits: 25 days holiday (+ days over Christmas), company laptop, private healthcare, flexible home working (2 days a week), 40% bonus on top of salary, equity partnership scheme, charity days, 6-month progression reviews
Senior Consultant (AM-AD)
- Supports client accounts
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Completes work accurately and within deadlines
- Delivers high quality work that requires little if no further input before being submitted to the client manages multiple priorities calmly and successfully
- Has the confidence and the confidence of others to handle certain client situations themselves without the need for significant input from the client team leader
- For financial PR numeracy is critical
- Anticipates client needs and addresses them proactively
- Is respected by a growing network of journalists and, for Financial PR, analysts
- Proficient in use of systems such as Gorkana and Bloomberg along with sending RNS statements and results down the wire
- Sets an example to more junior members of the team
- Manages less experienced colleagues in a sensitive and supportive way
- Proactively seeks opportunities to support others in the firm, where possible
If you or someone you know is interested in this role then please e-mail me immediately!