Account Director - Healthcare PR (pharma)
Global Top 10 PR Firm - London
One of the most instantly recognisable global communications firms are on the hunt for an experienced Senior Account Manager or newly promoted Account Director with extensive pharmaceutical experience to join their specialist healthcare team in the heart of central London.
You'll be working across integrated communications campaigns which will include product PR, corporate communications and disease awareness accounts across a range of therapy areas including haematology, TTP disorders, pulmonary hypertension, MS, oncology, vaccines, Respiratory (Covid-19 vaccine, COPD & asthma) and immunology.
Must have strong UK healthcare media relations contacts (international is a bonus), a good understanding of social media and experience line managing at least 2 Account Executives.
- Experience working in PR or similar communications marketing field, with agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask, delegate and manage assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Record of accurate client-related finance management.
- Evidence of strong media, influencer and stakeholder networks.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage and inspire a team to make sound judgments.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to think creatively and ensure a good level of creative output across the team.
- Strong media relations skills and ability to ‘sell a story’ and communicate effectively with the media or influencers.
- Client liaison and interface skills e.g. leading client meetings, managing day to day contact.
- Ability to present ideas confidently and persuasively.
Benefits include 25 days holiday (with an extra 1 for your birthday and we also close over Christmas), Pension, Healthcare benefits, free daily breakfasts, Thursday office drinks, subsided massages, flexible working hours and many more! .
Please email me with an updated CV immediately if you or anyone you know is suitable for this role