Communications Manager – Real Estate
We’re looking for a brilliantly talented real estate communications professional to join a growing Communications team to build the company’s reputation as one of the UK’s leading specialist investors in real estate. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in other parts of the business including Diversity & Inclusion, Health & Wellbeing, working with their charity partners and ESG.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking, working autonomously as well as enjoying being a team player.
You will need to have a strong understanding of the real estate market and be able to hit the ground running supported by a strong press contact book of both national and trade property journalists. The person in this role needs to love thinking creatively about how to make the business relevant to its target press.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious PR professional to represent a high growth real estate company that is developing innovative property lending products and transforming the care home and retirement sectors in the UK by delivering exceptional healthcare facilities that you would choose for your loved ones.
Core responsibilities will include:
Strategy & delivery
- Supporting the development and delivery of the communications strategy for the business, including managing its institutional communications programme
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager to deliver integrated marketing and communications strategies for the business with a content led approach.
- Developing an impactful thought leadership programme as part of our communication strategy centred around campaign led activity with media cut through.
- Delivering a corporate profile raising programme for the CEO
- Deliver effective outreach programmes to expand our network of industry representatives, third-party groups and other influencers
- Supporting the wider Comms team on adhoc projects and campaigns as required
- Help to identify any reputational risks to the business early on to ensure messaging is managed effectively across all communication channels.
Measuring success, budget management and insight
- Deliver an annual media perception audit
- Provide regular insight and competitor analysis
- Support on budget management
- Deliver clear, results-focused monthly reports to outline ROI to the business
Working closely with an impressive team, with lots of scope for career progression.
Contact EDWINA GOLDMAN – [email protected]