Consultant (Life Science)
Financial PR & Investor Relations
Are you a Life Science Financial PR specialist looking to develop your skills within the healthcare industry at an internationally networked agency in the heart of London? If so, read on!
This agency is a global leader in financial communications, investor relations and strategic healthcare communications advisory with offices in London and across the United States.
Their London team of 35 staff provides strategic, long-term advice to boards, senior decision makers and executives on critical communications programmes and stakeholder challenges. The company has established deep knowledge across all areas of the global healthcare sector through broad experience in representing international clients spanning the Fortune 500, FTSE 100, FTSEurofirst 300 and FTSE 250, through to discrete specialist reputation management projects.
During lock down, this firm provided strategic advice on new financings worth $380 million raised by 12 of their health clients.
· Specialisms: Financial PR & Strategic Communications (including Investor Relations, M&A & IPO’s) and Corporate Communications
· Industry: Healthcare
· Media Relations: Mainly top-tier UK national & trade media. Strong writer required!
· Accounts: An outstanding mix of listed and unlisted global healthcare clients such as pharmaceutical companies and investment management firms
· Digital: Social media skills a bonus however in no way essential
· Team Management: You'll be supporting and eventually line managing a couple of juniors across various accounts - typically no more than 6 accounts - purely because they like you to be able to work closely with clients
· Client Services: Strong client management skills and comfortable at pitching for organic and new client briefs
· Company Benefits: Free Health cover, life insurance, pension plan, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme, 25 days holiday, birthday off (+ bank holidays) and flexible home working
Ideally looking for someone with a strong understanding of FPR and Investor relations. However also open to individuals with a corporate communications and media relations background who have a passion to develop a career in financial communications.
Experience in healthcare isn't essential (however obviously a bonus) as this company invest time and money to train and educate new staff (both internally and externally) on the healthcare industry.
Please email me with an updated CV immediately if you or anyone you know is suitable for this role.