NEW Senior Communications Officer (inhouse) position with a growing clean technology company based in London, focused on the chemical recycling of mixed plastic waste. They are looking for a communications professional to come in and hit the ground running.
If you have the relevant PR/comms experience, either inhouse or agency, please get in touch ASAP to discuss!
The job would suit a self-starter with a passion for clean technology and the circular economy. You will work with senior management to:
- Develop and implement an effective and suitable communications strategy for key stakeholders
- Be responsible for all key content including presentations, press releases, website content, reports, grant applications, speeches, and publications that communicate our activities, products and/or services
- Develop and manage brand identity, design and produce branded collateral across print and digital
- Manage PR activities, respond to media inquiries and secure coverage; act as a spokesperson and seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the company
- Manage asset creation by third parties, such as videos and photography
As Senior Communications Officer you can expect:
- 25 days holiday (not including public holidays) pro rata
- Flexible working (including working from home)
- Fun & dog friendly office (current location includes gym, cinema, and bar)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Potential for international travel