We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative, and proactive Account Manager to join our talented team. Based in either our London or Leeds office, you will have the opportunity to work on a mix of fantastic nationally-known brands (consumer & B2B).
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be the clients' day-to-day contact.
- Ability to run accounts, taking responsibility for achieving results and assisting the Account Directors in developing PR plans and campaigns.
- Desire to manage and mentor junior team members
- Proficient in managing budgets and a good understanding of account profitability.
- A skilled and diverse writer, you will be able to tackle anything from an in-depth white paper through to fun and engaging social posts.
- You'll boast excellent media and influencer contacts
- Strong working knowledge of all social channels, developing social strategies and a savvy approach to community management.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken, you'll have accurate spelling, grammar, and proof-reading skills
- Be organised and accurate, able to meet deadlines and prioritise your workload
- Have a hunger for news and cultural developments and a nose for a good story
On offer is an excellent package (both salary and benefits), exciting career development opportunities, flexible working, perks along the way and a welcoming and talented team.
Send your CV to [email protected] and tell us why you'd be love to join our Lucre team.