NEW Account Manager OR Senior Account Manager
position with highly creative, multi-award-winning, and integrated communications agency.
With offices around the country, they provide a range of exciting services to clients that include PR, social / digital, experiential, production and creative strategy.
They work with huge, well-known brands and their work is extremely creative. They work with a broad range of clients from across the consumer lifestyle space covering sectors including alcohol, food & drink, FMCG, fashion, consumer tech and more. They also only work with brands that share their values and have a passion for doing innovative, creative work.
- They are looking for someone with PR agency experience covering consumer lifestyle clients.
- You will be a crucial member of the team, delivering exceptional service to the client. You are a key contact for clients, delegating work well to AEs, whilst managing upward communication effectively.
- You will be great at driving projects forward, taking the team with you.
- You will create and present plans to clients and be an exceptional publicist.
- They want someone who is committed, and highly ambitious showing proactivity, drive and set high standards for all those around them.
Media strategy. You understand your clients’ audiences inside out, how they consume media, and how to craft the right story to generate editorial coverage.
Media relations. You understand how the media works, have impeccable contacts and well-developed media relations skills.
Client relations. You are used to being the key contact for your clients, you are a trusted consultant and lead autonomously on all client comms, both written and verbal.
Account management. You make accounts run like clockwork. Efficient and effective comms internally and externally, run meetings, manage team deadlines, ensure actions are executed and drive forward projects.
Management skills. You have experience in managing Account Executives and interns
Creative. You can contribute effectively to creative brainstorms, bringing your own personal perspective and cultural background to the table
Reporting and analysis. You understand your clients' objectives, you can help develop effective KPIs, and are familiar with reporting tools and frameworks.
Finance and budgeting. You are confident in using cost trackers, understand client cost budgets, and can keep on top of these budgets to ensure delivery.
If this role sounds of interest, and you have the required experience and skillset, please get in touch to discuss further.