A highly respected consumer PR agency is seeking an entrepreneurial Senior Associate Director to join it award-winning team.
This communications agency has exceptional credentials within the consumer PR space, boasting an enviable portfolio of big budget clients spanning food, drink, technology, and travel. A team of 100+ employees, the agency has a presence both in the UK and US and This Senior Associate Director will play a critical role in growing its London team. From traditional PR and media relations to social and digital, influencer partnerships, content creation and more, the agency prides itself on taking a truly integrated approach, working collaboratively across offices to deliver creative, multi-channel campaigns.
Key responsibilities for Senior Associate Director:
- Overseeing the delivery of campaigns & getting stuck in where needed - no egos here!
- Growing accounts and actively leading on new business
- Navigating complex accounts and developing relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Leading, developing and inspiring the team
The ideal Senior Associate Director:
- Working at Associate Director level looking for step up to help shape and grow a team
- An empathetic people manager who enjoys team development
- Demonstrable experience working on big budget, complex accounts
- Commercially astute with a track record of keeping accounts profitable and delivering against targets
- Confident running new business pitch processes from start to finish independently
- Someone who is actively engaged in the client sectors and is able to consistently identify opportunities both for client and agency
What the Senior Associate Director gets in return
- A competitive basic salary of up to £80k depending on experience
- 25 days' holiday plus Christmas to New Year off work
- Flexible working
- Annual charity days to support a meaningful cause
- Quarterly team breakfasts
- Company away-days
- 2pm birthday finish
If you are interested in this Senior Associate Director role, please contact Ijeoma at [email protected]