Our client is one of the leading global communications agencies. It’s Energy team devises and runs high profile campaigns for some of the world’s largest corporations in energy and manufacturing, with an expertise in the transition to renewables and a future low carbon, low waste environment. Due to forthcoming maternity it is looking for a talented Director to lead this thriving practice over the next 12 months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a sizable team of public relations practitioners
- Overseeing resourcing and planning across the team
- Forming part of the wider agency senior management team
- Managing the P&L
- Driving new business growth
- Maintaining high level client relationships
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for the division
The successful candidate will have:
- A track record in operating at a senior level within a public relations agency environment
- Exposure to the energy/renewables/manufacturing sector
- Experience of operating at a global level
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to deliver operational excellence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class agency, working on issues that make a genuine difference to society. Six figure package plus excellent benefits.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!