New role at an agency with creativity and entrepreneurialism in its DNA. The ideal place for someone that wants to work on great brands, but in a smaller agency where they can genuinely make a difference.
About the agency
Founded by a creative industry powerhouse, this agency of around 20 people has been shortlisted as a 'Best Place to Work' two years in a row thanks to its inclusive culture, personal development opportunities and approach to wellbeing. With a superb pitch-win ratio this year, their already impressive client portfolio has grown substantially and they're now hiring for several new positions across the business.
Culturally, the team is ambitious, nurturing and values integrity. They have never been and will never a sweat shop, they really care about individuals, and genuinely want them to progress, and they're not afraid to give true consultancy to clients (or to tell them no if they don't align with their own values).
They've just moved into lovely new offices in Soho in August, with the long term view of working a hybrid 3:2 model.
The Account Manager role
The new Account Manager support the team on a range of existing clients as well as being fully involved in new business. As the heart of the account, you will get exposure to all areas - from creating engaging content and managing influencers, to pitching stories to media. You should have experience delivering integrated media relations, social, content and influencer campaigns for high profile consumer brands.
Client portfolio will include:
- A new consumer tech win for the agency, comprising of creative PR campaigns, media relations, social and influencer activity, corporate and issues management. The consumer element is very lifestyle focused and the corporate element focuses around sustainability and purpose.
- A globally known ecommerce platform on across their proactive press office, support on issues, crisis work and their charity work
- A household name energy client, focusing on their electrification / home & office charging
- A well known high street bank - this agency is their consumer project lead, so lots of creative campaigns
Consumer PR Senior Account Executives ready to step up and existing Account Managers are welcomed!
In return for the new Account Manager
The basic salary for the Account Manager is up to £38k plus the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours (7.5 hours to be worked anytime between 7am and 7pm)
- An out of hours no-email policy
- 25 days holiday
- A fund for creative ideas (inside and outside of work)
- £1,000 training fund per person
- Regular socials and internal awards
- Pension and healthcare
If this Account Manager role could be of interest, please get in touch with Alex ([email protected]) or apply now.