£33-£39k. We’re seeking an Account Manager to work for a circa 50 strong creative and innovative PR agency to work across big name consumer brands. The agency culture is built on honesty and integrity, and the team are proud of their overwhelmingly energetic, can-do and dynamic attitude.
This is an opportunity to join an employer of choice, who work with a superb client list including Google, You Tube and numerous other well known house-hold and global brands. They are fully integrated and have a reputation as one of the most supportive PR teams, not just for their groundbreaking work, but also their supportive mentoring and training plans. If you love working in a creative and buzzy culture and for exciting clients then this is the perfect role for you.
- Credible experience working in the consumer sector ideally agency side.
- Creative and enjoys building brands.
- Commercially orientated with a proven track record in managing accounts and junior team members.
- Good project management skills and the ability to work to client briefs.
- Experience working on both brand and direct response campaigns.
- Excellent media contacts in the consumer media.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and media.
They offer a base of £33-£39k + bonus, health cover, hybrid working, wellness package, 2 paid days off to work for a charity of choices and superb training both internally and externally. They are an agency that are making big waves in the industry, the team are highly creative, passionate and very supportive. The senior management team are well respected and some of the best people in the industry you will meet. They also offer lots of opportunities for you to move to senior account manager and beyond. Coupled with this they offer great incentives and lots of fun ‘away days’ team lunches and when back to normal then big company events.
Please apply online or send your CV to [email protected]. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361 206 to chat through the role.