£50-55K. This is a newly created PR Manager role for a fortune 500 global technology company that can provide businesses with their entire technology service solutions.
With offices across the UK and the entire EMEA region, they employ over 14,000 people globally and work with businesses in all sectors, including healthcare, education, fmcg, travel, not for profit, finance, construction, technology, we go on and on....
The Brand & Communications team, are a key part of the Marketing function, they play a pivotal role in driving brand reputation and generating awareness and demand for the company services. The role as a PR Manager will be to work with the wider team on internal and external communications including PR. The team works across the full marketing mix and they support campaigns with high-quality social, PR, and design content, promotions and face-to-face events. Your role as a PR Manager will assist in constructing communication plans that amplify their reputation across the globe, building brand trust and loyalty.
The Public Relations Manager, under the guidance of the Senior Brand and Communications Manager will be responsible for building upon the brand and communicating it in a way that drives strategic awareness, interest, and engagement. The Public Relations Manager supports the development and delivery of the communications strategy by creating comprehensive PR plans, producing high quality, engaging corporate communications content across multiple channels for a variety of internal and external audiences. You will build and maintain contacts across the media within technology b2b industry, and internal stakeholders. The Public Relations Manager works to ensure that key messages and information are communicated clearly, and you will also manage crisis communications.
- Experience of technology b2b either agency or in-house.
- Ability to build a brand.
- Excellent contacts within the technology media space.
- You’ll have a nose for news and understand how to deliver engaging PR content.
- Base of £50-55k
- Up to 6% matched contributory pension.
- Private health and dental for you and spouse.
- Excellent and extensive training.
- Supportive, friendly and creative team.
- Varied role with the opportunity to work across EMEA region.
- Newly created position to make your own and develop into a senior PR lead.
- PLUS extensive benefits package.
Please apply on line or by sending your CV to [email protected]. Alternatively feel free to call Justyne for a confidential chat on 07971 361 206.