Job Title: Account Manager – Integrated Creative Agency
Location: London/hybrid working
Salary: Up to £35K-40K (negotiable) per annum depending on experience, plus benefits including flexible working hours, working from home, Full paid birthday leave, Annual Away day, private health and dental insurance.
About the Agency
Exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Account Manager to be a key member of an award winning, well reputed independent creative agency. This collaborative and dynamic creative agency specialises in driving growth for brands through insight & strategy, digital, marketing, branding and experiential services. They work with well-known brands in multiple sectors including Luxury Lifestyle, Retail, Hotel & Leisure, and corporate. In addition to having a friendly and supportive culture, they are a creative agency driven by a purpose of doing good with a real focus and commitment on a diverse and inclusive workforce. Due to unprecedented growth across the agency, particularly within their client portfolio over the last 6-12 months, this vibrant team is going from strength to strength and is looking for a passionate and driven Account Manager to join them on their journey.
About the Account Director role
The Account Manager will work across a mix of exceptional, well-known brands providing strategic counsel and ensuring a smooth delivery process for 360 campaigns that are on time and on budget. There will also be strategic input to enhance processes and procedures within the Agency too.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
· Take ownership of client relationships and manage day to day communication
· Project manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, working closely with the client to ensure project meet objectives.
· Own the workflow management by liaising with relevant internal teams from studio planning to creatives and external suppliers where necessary.
· Keep all team members and clients updated with all new and relevant information.
· Working with finance to ensure projects are budgeted for correctly as well as billings directly to client.
You’ll be a passionate Account Manager with integrated experience and a knowledge of digital channels ideally. You’ll be looking to join a driven creative agency where you can contribute to work, you’re proud of and make a tangible positive impact.
Skills and experience needed for the Account Director role:
· Experience at Account Executive / Senior Account Executive / Account Manager level.
· Experience working on a variety of brands, ideally B2C however will also strongly consider B2B experience.
· Integrated experience.
· Knowledge of digital channels
· Comfortable working autonomously and proactively.
· Agile work ethic.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Rohan at [email protected] for an confidential discussion.