Hanbury is a strategic advisory firm that manages all aspects of communications to help firms tell their story, provides political analysis and insight to help businesses navigate a time of global change; and builds winning campaigns to help shape public opinion.
We are looking to grow our Communications team! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growth business with bold ambitions.
Hanbury has grown significantly since its formation more than four years ago. To help us grow even faster, we are looking to bring on board an enthusiastic addition to the corporate communications team. Someone who has 3-5 years’ experience working with or in the media or in an agency. This Associate Director will play a key role in delivering excellence across a range of clients.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Proactively briefing stories to the media and dealing with reactive media enquiries
- Acting as the primary liaison for a range of corporate clients
- Researching and sourcing information for clients
- Drafting press releases, opinion pieces, briefing notes and background information documents
- Working with our researchers and policy analysts to produce detailed pieces of original research and analysis
- Helping to develop long term media strategies and communications grids, and advising clients on press engagement
- Taking on day to day project management responsibilities, ensuring a high standard of work for client programmes
- Effectively managing teams to deliver against tight deadlines and supporting the development of junior colleagues
- Assisting the firm’s Partners in spotting opportunities to develop and grow the business, and contributing ideas and taking part in pitches for new clients
If you have three - five year’s experience in a professional environment, you’re now looking for the next challenge and would relish the opportunity to join a fast paced consultancy please get in touch!