If you are an ambitious, entrepreneurial corporate comms professional looking to own a business while having the support of an established team, this could be the role for you. This integrated corporate consultancy is looking for an Associate Director or Director to lead client work, coach and mentor junior colleagues, and be involved in management decisions. There is an established equity scheme (with regular dividend payment) and senior team members are given the option to buy equity soon after joining the agency. While it is expected that you will help grow the client base in the long term, there is already plenty of leads to work on and existing projects to get involved with.
This corporate consultancy offers their clients a variety of services including media relations, marketing communications, internal communications, brand communications, digital communications and crisis management. They are run like a big business yet you will have the benefits of being in a tight team. The team works with clients on a variety of sectors but mostly in the professional services/ health/ property/ tech/ public sector space. Their central London offices are relaxed, creative and stylish, the team are social and there is no long hours culture.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director/ Director role:
- You should be a good people manager, supportive mentor for junior colleagues and be able to lead by example
- Areas you will work across include property, health, technology, fin tech, law, engineering, public sector – your ability to be agile is required
- You will lead on integrated campaigns as most of the projects have a digital comms element alongside traditional media
- All consultants have exposure to a variety of projects including media relations, marcomms, internal comms, brand, digital comms and crisis management, although it is likely that you have specialism in some areas
- While it is expected that you will help grow the client base in the long term, there are already plenty of leads to work on and existing projects to get involved with
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director/ Director role:
- Ideally you are currently a corporate agency Associate Director/ Director with corporate comms experience, although in-house experience will be considered too
- You should be excited about the prospect of joining and running an entrepreneurial business
- Specialisms in property/professional services/tech/public sector will be considered although you should be adept at selling-in across multiple sectors
- Excellent writing skills and strong media relations abilities as this is a hands-on role
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 020 7903 9290 or [email protected], or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -