£24k + Benefits. We’re seeking a PR Assistant for a 50 strong entertainment and production company. You will work in a team of 3 and report to The Head of PR & Marketing. This is a great opportunity to work in the TV and Entertainment industry promoting shows featured on channels such as ITV, BBC and SKY.
As a PR Executive, they are seeking candidates with 6 months to 1 year + experience in the public relations sector. You must have excellent writing skills and enjoy writing press releases and understand how to make engaging copy that promotes the company and also the programmes they are promoting, such as Doctor Who and Torchwood. You will have a nose for news and a love of the entertainment sector. Your experience can come from any sector but the must have is excellent writing skills and the ability to make good contacts in the media such as Radio Times and other relevant news outlets and magazines.
- They will offer you £24k + benefits such as perk box and excellent training within an extremely supportive team.
- They are fully working from home, but meet up once a month in London.
- Once back to normal you will also get to go to the studios and see productions being made.
- This role has the potential to develop into a more senior position, so there is a career pathway.
- They have a creative, buzzy and fun culture and will make sure you have full support.
Please apply on line or by sending your CV to [email protected]. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 to chat through the role.